Ostrich Print in Newbury have over 30 years experience in colour management, their reprographics department is filled with the very latest in digital printing technology so you can be sure your print work is in safe hands.
After a recent visit to our Stony Stratford showroom they decided to add a new Ideal 5260 electric guillotine to their comprehensive range of print finishing equipment. One of our expert engineers quickly arranged to deliver and install the guillotine with training given on the day.
This guillotine is highly accurate with both an optical cut line indicator, electronically controlled backgauge and fine adjustments possible using the infinitely variable backgauge control wheel.
New Ideal 5260 electric guillotine ready to be put to work.
Ostrich Print's popular items include Wedding Stationary, Brochures, Business Cards, Posters, Pop up Banners, Covid-19 signage and much more. Check out the full range of branded merchandise available on their website.
Need to cut SRA2 in half? then this guillotine may be for you
The 5260 is the ideal solution for print companies looking for a productive small format guillotine packed with professional features. Safety is assured thanks to the two handed operation and IR safety curtain.
If space is a premium or your existing guillotine is slowing down production this model is just for you. The use of IR safety curtains make it approximately 20% faster than alternative models with a physical guard.
• Electro-mechanical blade and clamp drive
• Electric backgauge drive with touch pad for easy setting
• Multilingual operator guidance, digital display and measurement readout in cm or inches
• 99 programs with 99 steps in each program (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as one single program step)
• Pre-programmed measurements for A3 to A6 standard paper sizes
• Memory key for repeat cuts
• SCS Safety Cutting System
• SET function key for reference measurement
• Programmable EJECT function for pushing out the paper
• Electronic hand wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control (from very slow to very fast)
• Optical cutting line with bright and durable LEDs
• EASY-CUT: convenient two-hand operation via two-step blade activating bars with separate trigger points for blade and clamp (patent pending)
• Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
• adjustable backgauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
• Solid all-metal construction
• Complete with stand and storage shelf
• Practical hook-in tool holder on back table
• Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz / 1~ (other voltages available), motor performance (input capacity): blade drive 1.1 kW, clamp drive 0.32 kW, backgauge drive 0.1 kW
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 1293 x 860 x 1126 mm, Weight: 241 kg, Colour: pearl grey
'We are one of the UK 's longest established IDEAL guillotine suppliers'
If you have any questions on paper guillotines call us on 01908 563149 for our best discounted deal.
Sign me up to get the latest on new releases, discount codes and more...