WireMac 3:1 round hole wire binding machine with all metal construction is designed for regular use in any office, copy shop, school etc
This wire binding machine can be used with any make of standard 3:1 pitch wires. 3:1 punching means that there are three holes to the inch, it also comes with 250 FREE No 4 binding wires.
The WireMac is ideal for binding Documents, Price Lists, Reports, Manuals etc.
ROUND HOLE Punch (4.5mm).
- 14" (356mm) punching length - Open sides: Allows the punching of paper wider than 14" (see below images).
- 40 punching pins - All punching pins can be independently disengaged.
Document thickness gauge, simply insert manual to find what size wire to use.
- Binding thickness up to 120 sheets (80gsm).
- Punches up to 18 sheets of 80 gsm paper.
- Adjustable wire closer.
- Wire holder device.
- Side margin adjuster.
- Punching margin control.
- Includes 250 FREE A4 No 4 binding wires - available in Black, White or Silver (select your option from the dropdown box above)
Weight - 16.5kg
Register pin for over size paper
Register pin in use
FREE delivery to UK mainland*
+ 250 FREE A4 No4 Binding Wires
3:1 punching means that there are 3 hole per inch
LOOKING FOR BINDING WIRES? Click Here