The new Ideal 5260 is the latest addition to the Ideal range.
The 5260 is the ideal solution for print companies looking for a productive small format guillotine packed with professional features. This guillotine is highly accurate with both an optical cut line indicator, electronically controlled backgauge and fine adjustments possible using the infinitely variable backgauge control wheel. Safety is assured thanks to the two handed operation and IR safety curtain.
Light beam guards save valuable time and money they are very common on very large guillotines, on smaller electric guillotines a plastic guard is normal. These can really slow down production where as a light beam guard can drastically improve production speeds.
If space is a premium or your existing guillotine is slowing down production this model is just for you. The use of IR safety curtains make it approximately 20% faster than alternative models with a physical guard. As with all IDEAL guillotines it is made in Germany to the highest specifications and safety standards.
Need to cut SRA2 in half? then this guillotine may be for you
Features and Specifications
• Electro-mechanical blade and clamp drive
• Electric backgauge drive with touch pad for easy setting
• Multilingual operator guidance, digital display and measurement readout in cm or inches
• 99 programs with 99 steps in each program (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated into a program as one single program step)
• Pre-programmed measurements for A3 to A6 standard paper sizes
• Memory key for repeat cuts
• SCS Safety Cutting System
• SET function key for reference measurement
• Programmable EJECT function for pushing out the paper
• Electronic hand wheel for manual backgauge positioning with infinitely variable speed control (from very slow to very fast)
• Optical cutting line with bright and durable LEDs
• EASY-CUT: convenient two-hand operation via two-step blade activating bars with separate trigger points for blade and clamp (patent pending)
• Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display
• adjustable backgauge with narrow separations and plastic gliders
• Solid all-metal construction
• Complete with stand and storage shelf
• Practical hook-in tool holder on back table
• Power supply: 230 V / 50 Hz / 1~ (other voltages available), motor performance (input capacity): blade drive 1.1 kW, clamp drive 0.32 kW, backgauge drive 0.1 kW
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 1293 x 860 x 1126 mm, Weight: 241 kg, Colour: pearl grey
Cutting length (mm) = 520
Cutting height (mm) = 80
Table depth (mm) = 520
Narrow cut (mm) = 35
Call now on 01908 563149 for our best discounted introductory deal on the new Ideal guillotine range.
Sign me up to get the latest on new releases, discount codes and more...