The Nagel Enak is robust manual stapler for pads of up to 17 mm thickness. The operator needs little force to handle the stapler, thanks to a favourable leverage. A non-distorting cast iron body with milled guides ensures reliable stapling and high durability. Infinitely variable back stop with large throat depth. Staple head wearing parts can be easily replaced. The staples that the Enak stapler takes are a heavy duty 50/ and range from 6mm to 20mm ideal for padding work. You can view a short video further down this page.
- A single head heavy duty pad stapler
- Stapler made from a solid metal construction weighing 9kg
- Bench top model for pad stapling
- Capable of stapling up to 170 sheets (17mm thick pads)
- Ideal for coated, hard or digital stocks or pads with card backing
- Has an adjustable depth up to 130mm
Staple sizes available to fit this machine 50/6, 50/8, 50/10, 50/12, 50/15, 50/18 & 50/20mm only.
FREE delivery to UK mainland (website orders)